Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Snapshots

1. I started packing for my trip to America next weekend and realised I own way too many printed dresses.
2. Sunday afternoon snack of crackers and beetroot dip after cleaning the apartment all day.
3. View of Double Bay from a wedding at Blackburn Gardens yesterday where I helped my friend Linda with the event styling.
4. Linda ordered some custom-made letters for this wedding - so simple but effective.
5 & 6. The amazing cheese/antipasto table at the wedding ceremony.
7. Linda and I set up the backdrop for the ceremony which involved tying hundreds of ribbons to the frame. It looked so pretty in the end! 

It was our last weekend before our trip to America so I started packing and getting organised as well as cleaning the entire apartment. Sydney turned on two perfect Autumn days which was great for the wedding I was helping out at yesterday. It's fun to help out but definitely hard work. I don't know how Linda does it so often and I only have to rock up on the day - she does so much preparation for weeks beforehand. Last night Ben and I had dinner at one of our friend's places who lives not far from us. It was a reminder that we need to do it much more often! All in all a nice productive weekend was had. This time next week I'll be in sunny Los Angeles!

2 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many printed dresses! How exciting that your trip is so close - can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was going to say you can never have too many printed dresses but someone bet me to it! It must be a fact. Yay only one more week! I'm excited for you (and a wee bit jealous).

    X
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.