Big and little things worth noting this week:
- A movie date with Ben on Wednesday night where he managed to convince me to see Oblivion. It was okay but probably not something I would normally choose. The things we do for love! I got him back by taking that selfie up there which he is quite clearly stoked about.
- Sinking a few ciders at the pub on ANZAC Day while observing a very rowdy game of Two Up. Being the geriatrics that we are, we bailed after a few hours and decided to grab a few drinks for the road. I was evidently quite taken with my bottle in the paper bag (as pictured above).
- A farewell lunch at a great Korean restaurant for two of my colleagues who are sadly leaving the team. Despite the nature of the occasion it was really nice to get out of the office and share some laughs with my work mates while enjoying a huge mushroom Bibimbap!
- Booking tickets for a night time tour of Alcatraz while we are in San Fran in just a couple of weeks.
- Convincing Ben to drink a glass of green vegetable juice! Victory is mine.
- A lunch meeting at Ivy in the city. Lunch meetings are always my favourite kind of meeting.
- My sister twisting my arm into finally cutting my hair next week. More on that soon!
Hope you all had a super week and are in for an exciting weekend ahead. xo