Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just A Minute In April

Reading...Memoirs of a Geisha. Yes I know I'm about 10 years late on this bandwagon but it's just one of those books I've heard so much about but never actually read.

Watching...Hart of Dixie. Don't judge me. You totally are! Ha. It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be and every now and then a gal needs some mindless entertainment in her evenings. Plus Game of Thrones (see, I'm not so bad).

Eating...Pretty well, actually! I've been having green juices for breakfast every morning this week (spinach, lemon, cucumber and apple) and vita wheat crackers with avocado and tomato for my lunches. We did a lot of juicing over the weekend at Mum and Dad's. The one pictured above has capsicum in it! Not as weird as it sounds, I promise, plus it had a lot of fruit in it (can't remember exactly what it was). It was actually quite refreshing. Tonight we're having soft tacos with crumbed spicy "chicken" (it's fake chicken but it's dang good). Also, I haven't had a coffee in 10 days!

Listening to...I made a mornings playlist recently which has some old school tunes from Ben Folds, Deathcab for Cutie and Sufjan Stevens and some newer stuff from the likes of M83 and The Black Keys.

Loving...Counting down for my trip to America (18 days!), sending hideous photos of myself to my siblings on snap chat (and receiving just as hideous ones in return), peppermint tea, waking up to daylight (thanks Autumn!) and discovering lovely new blogs such as this one.

7 comments:

  1. you've got me hooked on Hart of Dixie! husband does not approve. but it's filmed in STARS HOLLOW! that's enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have watched it pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks and I am now up to date. The stories are actually pretty good!

      Delete
  2. Hehe I love Hart of Dixie! It started off as a guilty pleasure but I actually think its really good :)

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    PS. Eeeh 18 days! Lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Another Hart of Dixie fan. I hadn't heard anything good about it but decided to give it a go. It's a fun show :)
      Yep! So soon! xx

      Delete
  3. cute dream catcher! Haha snapchat and siblings is the perfect mix!
    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also always wanted to read Memoirs but never have! I started it twice but I think I was too young to really get into it 10 years ago, haha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will NOT hear a bad word about Hart of Dixie.
    After watching a few episodes in a row I usually start to talk with a southern drawl. So hot. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.