Woah momma it's been a big one! Wasn't quite sure how I was gonna get through this week, my last week at work before holidays, but somehow I made it in one piece.
Here's a summary:
- Another farewell for a dear work colleague. Complete with cupcakes and lots of hugs.
- A full day strategic planning day for work, held in the city. I gave a presentation to my team and was very nervous about it before hand but managed to do a good job! Glad that's over.
- We had a really nice team lunch at Cook and Archies in Surry Hills (my haloumi salad above was ah-mazing).
- I dropped my all time favourite mug (The Very Hungry Caterpillar) and it smashed into pieces. So sad! Going to have to hunt for a new favourite in America.
- A visit to the pet store where I fell in love with some Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies. My childhood pup Nellie (of my blog name fame) was a Cavalier. Ben pretty much had to drag me from the store so I would stop talking to the puppies through the glass.
- Made homemade pizzas three times - so good! Much healthier than takeaway too. In fact I have one in the oven right now!
- Looong days at work and restless nights.
- Cold weather arrived in Sydney.
We head off on Sunday and I'll have a couple of guest posts scheduled from some blogging friends while I'm gone. I was hoping to schedule a lot more but just haven't had time! Will try and prepare one or two tomorrow but in the meantime you can follow me on Instragram where I'm bound to be updating regularly! Hope you had a marvellous week. x