Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just a Minute in February

Beautiful flowers spotted on my daily walk to the train station. Snapped on my iphone.

Watching...The Walking Dead (finally back on after the mid-season break!), Parks and Recreation (catching up on season five), Girls and New Girl.

Working on...Work is crazy busy at the moment as this week I've had the deadline for the magazine I produce as well as a million other projects and events to organise. I am also doing a course from the US in online community management which meant I got up at 4am on Thursday to participate in an online discussion. Crazy, I know, but I'm really enjoying it.

Listening to...Fleetwood Mac (always), Grimes, Bombay Bicycle Club and Alt-J.

Reading...The Great Gatsby.

Loving...The fact that my parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks, that I get to go to Melbourne on Monday, that it's only two and half months until my next America trip and...turkish apple tea.

This post was inspired by Amanda from Here Comes the Sun. Make sure you let me know if you play along!

2 comments:

  1. I love Breezeblocks by Alt J, have you seen the video? It's super creepy! I have recently rekindled my love for Hart of Dixie (oh the shame!) and it makes me talk with a southern accent and say y'all a lot. I'm sure it's really irritating. And of course I'm watching Girls, set in our dream city x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't watched the Breezeblocks video actually. Will get on that! Oh is Hart of Dixie the Rachel Bilson one? I love her. Although, I don't really need any more TV shows to watch. I'm already so behind on this week's episodes of all my shows due to being in Melbourne all week. Haha..how sad..but really, I can't wait to catch up on them all this weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.